Find your perfect Trip
The Kingdom of Cambodia (sometimes transliterated as Kampuchea to more closely represent the Khmer pronunciation) is a Southeast Asian nation bordered by Vietnam to the east, Laos to the north, Thailand to the northwest, and the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest.
There are many temples around Cambodia for you to see. Both men and women should make sure to have their shoulders and knees covered - and head uncovered - when entering the temples out of respect.
- Explore the Cardamom mountains for jungle trekking and waterfalls. Walk in S.E. Asia's largest mangrove forest. Hang out on white sand beaches, all in Koh Kong
- Laze on the beach in Sihanoukville.
- Enjoy the river and peace in Kampot
- Visit the temples of Angkor near Siem Reap
- Get far off the beaten track with a motorcycle tour which will take you into some of the most remote parts of the country.
- Visit the Royal Palace, National Museum and Toul Sleng Museum In Phnom Penh
- Enjoy one of the last natural Island, Rabbit Island of Kep
- Koh Rong, Sihanoukville (1.5hrs by boat from Sihanoukville). The islands of Cambodia are what Thailand was 15 years ago. Currently, Koh Rong and Koh Rong Samloeum are the only islands accessible to the public with any development. Koh Rong, the bigger of the two, has a growing backpacker presence but, to date (December 2014), still has 78 sq. kms of jungle, 30 untouched beaches, 4 fishing villages, and fewer than 10 bungalow guesthouses. Koh Rong Samloeum is just as beautiful as its bigger cousin, but quieter and less developed and caters more to mid-range tourists.
In this list
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!