What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi old quarter
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Active traveler
Type : Land tour
An exciting trip tours around Hoa Binh hydroelectric Plant, ethnic minority people villages. There is nothing quite like enjoying life with beautiful scenery and listening to the folk show by local people at night.
- Enjoy life with beautiful scenery and listening to the folk show by local people at night
- Have an insight into the lifestyle of H’Mong people and experience their customs and culture
- Visit Hoa Binh Hydroelectric, Thac Bo temple, Thai village, San wharf, Lac and Pom Coong minority villages
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Private tour with homestay
Max Adults: 12Show more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Private car
- 1 night in homestay
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Full board meals
- Round trip transfer
- Boat trip on Da River
- English speaking guide
- Home-stay accommodation
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Phone and laundry
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Hoa Binh – Mai Chau
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel around 7:30 – 8:00 and transfer to the Muong’s region of Hoa Binh (74km).
Arrival in Hoa Binh, visit Hoa Binh Hydroelectric and take a boat along the Da river. Visit Thac Bo temple, Thai village then cruising to San wharf. Transfer to Mai Chau then visit Lac and Pom Coong minority villages. In the evening, enjoy the folk show of Thai people.
Overnight home-stay in Thai village.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi
In the morning, visit Xa Linh and Pa Co village where gain insight into different way of life of H’Mong and experience their custom and culture.
Local lunch and then return to Hanoi. On the way back, visit Phu Vinh rattan village. Drop off at your hotel. Tour concluded.
Meals: B, L
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience
- Take hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money