What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phong Nha
Suitable : Friends, Active Traveller, People have good health, over 18 years old
Type : Land tour
Our one-day private kayak tour will take guests into the very heart of rural Vietnam. It’s certainly not an easy day, with 25km of kayaking downstream, but rest assured the journey will bring you to some spectacular locations!
- Enjoy delicious lunch
- Walk around Tan Hoa village
- Explore ethnic villages and local river life
- TaTake 25km kayaking in remote valleys
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide
- Pick up from Phong Nha Accommodation
- High-quality Kayak and life jacket
- Guided walking tour of Tan Hoa
- BBQ Lunch and Water
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers
- Tip and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Phong Nha - Thuong Hoa - Trung Hoa Bridge - Kim Bang Bridge - Tan Hoa village - Phong Nha
7:15 - 7:45 Pick up from Hotel in Phong Nha or Chay Lap
7:45 - 9:00 Drive to Thuong Hoa - where the adventure begins!
9:00 - 10:30 Start Kayaking towards Trung Hoa Bridge
10:30 - 12:00 Kayaking to Kim Bang Bridge
12:00 - 13:00 Picnic lunch at Kim Bang Bridge
13:00 - 16:30 Kayaking to Tan Hoa Village
16:30 - 17:00 Walking tour of Tan Hoa Village.
17:00 - 18:30 Transfer back to Phong Nha
- You are recommended to bring comfortable clothes, shoes, sunscrean, hat, sunglasses and bug spray, rain jacket, swimming clothes.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
02 Jun 2018
26 May 2018
08 Mar 2018
Great tour for people love exploring and kayaking. Guide & porter's reliable, honest, experience...You will feel regret if you coming to Phong Nha but you don't choice Remote Villages Advanture with kayak Tour.