What you’ll get
Duration : Full day
Departure : Halong
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple
Type : Cruise tour
With one day tour, Dragon Bay boat takes you in comfort and the most leisurely cruising trip to explore natural beauty of Halong bay and get the chance to get “off the beaten track” and explore the secrets of the sea within Bai Tu Long area. Besides, you will also experience kayaking, cave visiting, fishing village… in a limited time.
- Explore mysterious Thien Canh Son cave
- Discover Vung Vieng fishing village with bamboo boat
- Enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape in Bai Tu Long Bay
- 1 Lunch
- Upon request
- Price Includes
- Boat trip
- Welcome drinks
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- Entrance and sightseeing fee
- English speaking guide on board
- Price Excludes
- Extra drinks
- Spa service
- Bank charge
- Personal expenses
- Transportation round trip Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (contact us)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Package Travel
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and serve as an adult.
- Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Hon Gai harbor
07:30: Welcome guests at Hon Gai international harbour
08:00: Embark Dragon Bay Cruise, start cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing by Teapot islet, Blockhouse islet, Goat Head islet…and learn about geological formation of Halong Bay
10:00: Arrive at Vung Vieng fishing village, explore this area by rowing bamboo boat with the local people, visit fish farm and pearl farm.
11:15: Cruise to Cong Do area, passing by Duck islet, Luoc islet…
11: 30: Have lunch and relax on board
13:00: Visit Thien Canh Son cave, explore the bay by kayaking and relax on the beach.
15:00: Cruise back toward harbor.
17:00: Disembark and say goodbye to the crew.
17.15: Get on transportation back Hanoi (optional). Trip ends .
- Hanoi – Halong (Day 1): Pick up from Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (7:30 – 8:00 AM) and transfer to Halong Bay. Free time and stay overnight at Halong city with your own arrangement ( or contact us for city tour and hotel booking) .
- Halong – Hanoi (Day 2): Enjoy daylight cruise on Dragon Bay then transfer back to Hanoi at 17:00. Arrive Hanoi at 20:30
This itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice.
Transportation by Luxury Van (If there are group of 2 people, you might be free upgraded to Private car for return way) Base on timing and cruise itinerary, we arrange shuttle transfer for day cruise as below schedule:(bookable in next step):
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
17 Nov 2017
There are two stories that come from travelers who have gone to Ha Long Bay. One is bad Too many boats, I even heard of rats on ships and one is good. Dragon Legend was definitely on the good side. Nice ship I was on the Dragon Legend II which traveled to a less crowded part of the bay. The crew was attentive and fun. Picking the right company makes all the difference in the world. This one may cost a bit more than some of the others but it's worth it.
27 Sep 2017
This was a wonderful trip! The boat was extremely clean and very well taken care of. The activities were well organized with enough time for relaxing, eating, picture taking and even a massage on the boat! The massage was very well priced and they did an excellent job. The food was tasty and plentious. The tour guide wore so many hats but was very effective at his job. Our 14 and 10 year old were with us and they just loved it! We will certainly go back and will stay longer. Excellent tour!