What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family, friends, couples
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T32EMP02
Emperor Five-stars Cruise is a masterpiece which will be a place for the most sophisticated travelers to enjoy Vietnamese culture, history and gourmet cuisine, and where royal glamour and heritage will combine to create the epitome of elegance. Each VIP customer will be treated like an emperor and experience the best of the best, in privacy, and with every detail attended to. Let’s join Emperor Day Cruise on Nha Trang Bay to experience life on the cruise.
- Lead you to a wild stretch of tropical paradise that is Tru Beach
- Take part in water activities such as Scuba Diving, Snorkelling,kayaking or swimming in the clear blue waters of Nha Trang Bay
- Learn about the way of living off the mainland and interact with the friendly locals while discovering the daily lives of the villagers
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/AShow more
Group Tour is up to 12 people with full day activities
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Emperor Five-stars Cruise
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Free wifi on board
- All sightseeing tickets
- Sumptuous lunch on board
- Experiences Manager on board
- Unlimited water, tea and coffee
- Tissues and fresh seasonal fruits
- Cold towel and bath towel along the cruise
- Snorkeling kit, basket boat, kayaking service
- Pick-up and drop-off services within 10km in Nha Trang
- Complimentary fruit juice, house wine, local beer, soft drink
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Accommodation pre and post cruise
- Other services not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- For windy weather or days from November to April
08:00 - 08:30: Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to Nha Trang Port to board the Emperor Junk.
At about 08:45 - 09:30, you will arrive at the port and enjoy welcome drinks accompanied by the Experience Manager. Introduction of Nha Trang Bay, the locals, the food, the culture, the emperor, safety precautions, and the Emperor Junk. Start cruising while watching the spectacular landscape of Nha Trang Bay.
Head out to Mieu Island for trekking and visiting the local fishing villages. Learn about the way of living off the mainland and interact with the friendly locals while discovering the daily lives of the villagers. Spend a few minutes exploring the beautiful landscape by basket boats.
Continue the journey to cruise along the Tam, Mot, and Mun Islands before heading out for some water activities such as snorkeling, swimming or scuba diving (not included) in the clear blue waters of Nha Trang Bay.
Snorkeling at Mot Island with some of our experienced instructors.
Enjoy the views of Nha Trang Bay and stopover in front of mini beach for a sumptuous set lunch served onboard as the boat anchors nearby Tam Island where a tranquil lagoon with fishing farms await.
In the afternoon, you will have the freedom to choose what activity you’d want to do for the rest of the afternoon:
+ Hike up to the top of the mini beach island to witness the magnificent views of Nha Trang Bay (around 215 steps) and take photos of the boat while its resting in the calm waters.
+ Swimming, sunbathing, and kayaking at the mini beach.
16:00: Cruise through Vinpearl theme park and catch a glimpse of the Bao Dai Villas on the way back to Nha Trang Port.
Back to Nha Trang Port where your transfer will be waiting for you to send you back to your hotel or directly to the airport.
- For good weather (May - Oct)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at your hotel and transfer to Nha Trang Port to board the Emperor Cruises Junk.
At about 08:45 – 09:00 , you will arrive at the port and enjoy welcome drinks accompanied by the Experience Manager. Introduction of Nha Trang Bay, the locals, the food, the culture, the emperor, safety precautions, and the Emperor Junk. Start cruising while watching the spectacular landscape of Nha Trang Bay.
09.00 – 09.30 Continue to cruise pass by the Tam, Mot, in Nha Trang Bay. Your destination is Soi Beach in Mieu Island
09.30 -11.30 Arrive at Emperor Cruises’ Beach on San Beach where you can either go swimming, kayaking, snorkeling and enjoy some drinks and fruits. Alternatively, just relax under the big trees, enjoying the stunning views of the bay and Emperor Cruises’ sails against the clear blue waters of the bay. Besides, there are many other activites on the beach which you can join such as Diving, Jetski, Para sailing and Banana boat (exclusion in price).
11.30 – 14.00 After so much activity, you will surely be hungry. It’s time to go back the boat. You will be served a sumptuous set lunch on board with local beers, soft drink, fine wine, or premium spirits as the boat anchors near Hon Tre Island with its tranquil lagoon. Af the lunch, guesst and relax and go finish ing on boat.
14.00 – 14.30 Visiting Fish farm for exploring the beautiful landscape by basket boat surrounding the finish villlage.
14.30 – 15.00 Cruise back to Nha Trang Harbor passing Vung Ngan floating village and Vinpearl Island, before catching a glimpse of the Bao Dai Villas as we return to the mainland.
15.00 At the port your Emperor Cruises Van will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 10 reviews
Value for money
04 Apr 2019
We really like this cruise journey, the staff were great and the food was great too. We had a problem getting copies of our photos, but the guide at Emperor Cruises watched very quickly and the problem was arranged. Thanks to all the staff for a great day.
03 Apr 2019
Stunning view from the luxury Emperor Cruise, Nha Trang Bay was so beautiful. And I had a great birthday party on cruise. Never forget that brilliant memories. The staff were so friendly and cooperative. Highly recommend!!!
30 Mar 2019
I'm not sure this type of travel is really a thing with so many other tourists in Vietnam, but for me, the cruise trip was so great. It was lovely to see all the city lights and boat trips through Vinpearl that were lit at night. I really praised the staff who were very attentive and caring to make sure we enjoyed and were taken care of.
22 Mar 2019
Surprising trip!!! When we got on the cruise, we were surprised to see how beautiful the cruise was. The staff were very lovely and did a great job at serving. We were disappointed a bit with scuba diving and a private beach. Private beach was very small, and there were so many rubbishes on the sea.
10 Mar 2019
It was a great trip, we were the only Australians on board with mostly Russians, but that was interesting. Highlights are the talented musicians, excellent service and sitting on the cocktail deck watching the sunset. Delicious food, it was a little rich for my liking for all cheese and ice cream, but still good.