What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
This combo comprises of Perfume Pagoda and Mai Chau overnight trip. You will be able to visit Perfume Pagoda with boat trip and experience the rural lifestyle at some villages of Mai Chau including Lac Village and Poom Coong village.
- Full day tour to Perfume Pagoda
- Overnight trip to Mai Chau for 1 night
- Free pickup at hotels in Old quarters
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Bicycle trip in Mai Chau
- Meals as indicated above
- Boat trip in Perfume Pagoda
- English speaking tour guide
- Roundtrip transfer by A/C van
- Deluxe room in Mai Chau
- Traditional dance show & can wine
- Cable cab to Huong Tich Pagoda
- Price Excludes
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
For no show cases, there will be no refund.
All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Perfume Pagoda
08:00 - 08:30: Pick up at your hotels in Old quarters area.
10.30: Take the rowing-boat trip on the Yen stream (about 1 hour) to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice, step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain.
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18:00.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Mai Chau
08h00: Depart from Hanoi (3.5 hours drive with break, photo stop; good road condition)
12h00: Arrive in Mai Chau. Welcome drink and cold/hot towel to be served, followed by an appetizing lunch. The fresh, tasty dishes on offer include local vegetable, ingredients and flavors such as green bean, black mushroom, fish and chicken cooked in Muong or Thai ethnic minority style.
15h30: Start your journey to discover the interesting surroundings and ethnic minority tribes with a relaxing walk to Thai villages of Pom Coong and Lac and explore Mo Luong cave on the other side of the hotel.
19h00: Complement your experience by sampling delicacies from the local region during dinner time and enjoy the performance by local troupe of ethnic minority Muong and Thai people. It is so relaxing to watch the exciting dances featuring the flower, land-scape and daily agriculture cultivating activities and sweet dating songs in the fresh mountain air.
-This 2-hour valley cycling tour can be replaced by 4.5-hour cycling & rock climbing tour, which starts from 1:00 PM. Surcharge USD $20/ pax
- Accommodation: Deluxe room at Mai Chau lodge
Meals: L, D
- Day 3 : Mai Chau valley - Hanoi
08h00: Enjoy a tasty international breakfast in Bo Luong Restaurant with views overlooking the lake, the paddy fields and the swimming pool.
09h00: Start the Valley biking tour. The ride passes through many villages, across lush rice paddies and into the countryside to get to know the local hill tribe people and their culture better. Then free time.
13h30: Leave Mai Chau. You will arrive in Hanoi at around 17:00
17h00. Tour finishes.
Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
15 Dec 2018
About 1.5 hours drive from Hanoi, to Ban Lac, Mai Chau, I had a really relaxing day. Around the tourist village, one floor can be found with a convenient and comfortable homestay service. I walked around the village, watching the scenery and watching handmade handicrafts. Bicycles can also be rented around the village or in the rice fields. Overall is very relaxing.
24 Nov 2018
Amazed by the women rowing the boat. So strong women. We tried walking up to Perfume Pagoda. Quite tiring but we are proud of ourselves that we reached the top. Perfume Pagoda inside the cave was a great citing. We go done by the cable car. Thank for thr great experience.