What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
This new combined boat and motorbike tour will give you an opportunity to visit on the same day the famous historical site of Cu Chi Tunnels and the Little Mekong Delta, a so called area in Ho Chi Minh City, which settings are similar to the real Mekong Delta ones.
- Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, a small sample of the immense network of tunnels during the US-Vietnam conflict.
- Together with a local farmer, visit the fields where rice, sugar can, tapioca and lotus grow
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Breakfast & lunch,
- Unlimited refreshments and local fruit,
- English-speaking guide,
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Price Excludes
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Full day program
Part 1: Explore the famous Cu Chi Tunnels
7:00am: Our tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel and after a short ride by comfortable minivan you will find yourself at Tan Cang Pier, where the adventure begins.
7:30am: You will board a modern and spacious speedboat and depart to the Cu Chi tunnels. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of a Vietnamese sandwich Banh Mi with coffee or tea, while learning about a traditional way of life of the locals on the river and its banks.
8:45am: You will arrive to the Cu Chi Tunnels before the larger bus groups.
9:00am: Explore the Cu Chi site, which includes weapon and booby trap exhibitions, navigating authentic Viet Cong tunnel, visiting different underground bunkers (kitchens, meeting rooms, ammunitions etc.), a firing range and much more. Try the local cassava root that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years.
11:00am: Enjoy a delicious traditional Vietnamese lunch by the river, consisting of authentic fried spring rolls, chicken and beef dishes and soup.
11:30am: Depart Cu Chi and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Part 2: Little Mekong Delta Tour
1:00 pm: Arrive to the city pier and enjoy a welcome drink while being instructed about the coming itinerary before exploring the Little Mekong Delta area.
1:30 pm: Choose either bicycle or a motorbike to ride 4 kilometers through the countryside.
2:00 pm: Together with a local farmer, visit the fields and an altar to the lost souls.
3:00 pm: After a walk, you will visit the farmer’s house to have some rest and enjoy a fresh coconut.
3:30 pm: You will ride 3 more kilometers in the countryside and your motorbike driver will bring you back to the hotel
4:30 pm: Drop off at the hotel.
Meals: B, L
Please note that due to the individual nature of the tours, times are approximate and can vary slightly.
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
01 Jan 2019
Fist stop was at a hand craft shop for the people affected by agent orange. Beautiful designs and excellent quality. Then off to the tunnels which was very informative. The Veit Cong certainly had a hard time. Masters at adapting and surviving The Mekong Delta is a gem. got to listen to traditional southern veitnam music. ride some boats.
30 Dec 2018
What an awesome experience! We had the best time. Starting at the Cu Chi tunnels, the guide was always on time taking us to the most important areas and teaching us about the history. The boat ride was pretty good as we were able to see a local village and part of the mekong delta. The driver was very good and the bus is very comfortable and luxurious.They have water and snacks available for you at all times. Highly recommended