What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh city
Suitable : Family, friend, small group, honey moon.
Type : Cruise tour
Take an interesting trip around Saigon in 2 hours. With this tour, you will have chance to visit visit the scenic lush jungle canals with locals living a simple life and see the city‘s skyline and bridges lit up at night.
- An enjoyable trip on a speed boat around Saigon
- A 2-hour trip to see scenic lush jungle canals and local life
- A unforgettable memory when sightseeing Saigon’s skyline at night
- Light dinner
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Light dinner
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Speedboat from/to Saigon
- FOC: Soft drinks, fresh fruits, cold towels
- Price Excludes
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia TRavel Package.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: HCMC
3:30 pm: pick up at your hotels transfer to departure point.
Explore the waterways in and around Saigon and see the true life of this amazingly diverse and rapidly changing city. You will leave an urban metropolis and just minutes away visit the scenic lush jungle canals with locals living a simple life in surroundings that resemble the Mekong Delta. A light dinner will be served during your two-hour sunset tour.
Return to Saigon just after sunset to see the city‘s skyline and bridges lit up at night.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
18 Feb 2019