What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Mai Chau is a mountainous area of outstanding natural beauty, inhabited by a Thai and H’mong ethnic minority groups. This trip offers a great combination of cultural expedition and trekking. We trek for three days through the spectacular scenery, visit remote and stay overnight in local homes where we have the chance to get to know these hospitable villages.
- 3 days easy trekking tour in Mai Chau
- Good for couple, family, group of friends
- Homestay overnight, eating with the local people
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Local cook
- Meals as indicated
- Homestay permission
- English speaking guide
- Private round-trip transfer with A/C
- Entrance fees & Sightseeing fees
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Tips & personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Package Travel
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Xo Village
08.30 leave Hanoi for Mai Chau. After 4-hr beautiful bus ride we reach Pom Coong, a village of the Thai ethnic minority in Mai Chau valley. Lunch in Pom Coong Village. In the afternoon we take light walk on village road to Xo, a village of the Thai ethnic minority. Dinner and overnight in a local house.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Xo Village – Buoc Village – Van Village
After breakfast at the home stay we say goodbye to the host and walk to Buoc Village. On the way we would see villagers working on rice paddies and children going to school. Lunch on the way. In the afternoon, we will reach the beautiful village of Van. We will spend the second night with a local family.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Van Village – Buoc Village – Van Mai Village – Hanoi
After breakfast at the homestay, we walk on village roads which run between mountains and rice paddies. We reach our lunch stop, Van Mai Village, around 11.30 am. Lunch in a local house before taking a bus ride back to Hanoi. We would arrive in Hanoi around 5.30 pm. Trip completes in Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money