What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hotel in Dong Hoi
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88QB10
Thien Duong cave is one of the most beautiful caves in Quang Binh, considered as Pavillion on the earth. Paradise Cave Discovery 7000m will give you an opportunity to admire the beauty of the natural creation within one day. Join us for a memorable experience.
- Trekking masterpieces inside the cave
- Discovering the first kilometers of Paradise Cave by tram-car or on foot
- Overcoming the most dangerous paths to challenge your courage and persistence
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/AShow more
Price for Group tour (min=2pax)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Water bottle
- Meals as indicated
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Friendly English speaking Guide
- Relevant equipments( tent, light, medical)
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Dong Hoi - Thien Duong cave - Dong Hoi
07.30: pick-up in hotels, depart from Dong Hoi railway station to go to visit Paradise Cave.
09.00: Start discovering the mysterious beauty of Paradise Cave. You can take a tram-car or walk along 1.5 km under the green primary forest to Cave bottom. You will walk across 500 steps to reach the cave entrance.
After several minutes, continue the journey with relevant equipment to discover the first kilometers inside Paradise Cave. Here, you will admire spectacular and magnified beauty of stalactite systems.
In the next kilometers, you can truly get the feeling of an adventurer when challenging your courage in the dangerous paths to discover the natural creations inside Paradise Cave.
At the end of the adventure, you will enjoy yourself in the blue water, watch fishes swimming under the magnified underground streams flowing through Gieng Troi. After enjoying lunch, you can take a rest, photos and prepare to return.
16.00: Return to Dong Hoi City. End of service.
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, and transportation conditions.
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 9 reviews
Value for money
05 Apr 2019
23 Mar 2019
A few time to visit Vietnam but this was the first time to travel to Quang Binh. Set a tour to Thien Duong cave via an advice of a friend I met in Hue was so right. The cave was so wonderful, the weather also supported us. Not too tired to explore the cave.
13 Mar 2019
Like its name, it was such a paradise of stalactites for me. My guide told me that people named it as Thien Duong cave because they thought they lost into the heaven when discovering it. The most beautiful cave I had seen in life. Highly recommend!
27 Feb 2019
11 Feb 2019
I had a great time in Thien Duong cave. Spending a whole day in this cave was not enough for me! The cave was so large and cool. The light system brightened the hidden beauty of stalactites and stone pillars. For me, it was one of the most beautiful caves in the world. Worth a visit!