What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hoi An
Suitable : Family, Friends, Hoyney moon couple
Type : Land tour
Thu Bon River is not just the chief culminating point for most festivals and events that are held in Hoi An, but also the chief source of livelihood for many residents of the town. Nowadays, the remains of the ancient port and the picturesque waterfronts can be seen along the river. You will have a wonderful trip on the Thu Bon River by boat.
- Discover the daily life of the people there
- Visit Cua Dai estuary, Co Co River and Bay Mau neap
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery along both banks of the river and the many boats bobbing on the waters
- Shuttle busWooden boat
- Price Includes
- A/c bus
- Mineral water
- English/Vietnamese local tour guide
- Price Excludes
- other personal fees
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Thu Bon Wharf - Thu Bon River - Cua Dai Estuary - Co Co River - Bay Mau Neap
15:00 You will be collected at your hotel lobby and transferred to the meeting point. Then you will take walk to Bach Dang dock. Take a wooden boat sailing along the major branch of the lower section of Thu Bon River. Enjoy the beautiful sightseeing, fishing nets and many boats bobbing on the waters. Keep cruising down to Cua Dai river mouth, then going up to Co Co River and heading for Bay Mau Nipa (water coconut tree) grove. Have snack and make sure your camera is handy. You will have a lot of beautiful pictures.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
02 Apr 2018
J A S
22 Oct 2015