What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Three days two nights cruise to untouched Bai Tu Long Bay is ideal for you to discover natural beauty and local life, you will get to visit cave, go kayaking and visit a floating village, have a BBQ lunch on beach. This trip also takes you deep into natural wonder and experience two memorable nights on one of the most luxurious cruises in Halong Bay.
- A special trip to explore Bai Tu Long Bay with an off the beaten track
- 02 luxury cruises with 48 cabins in total, daily departure from Hon Gai Pier
- Exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming, watching movies, listening to music..
- Enjoy the relaxation via facilities on the cruise: outdoor or indoor Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room, spa
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 26.5 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Luxury van, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi
- Welcome drink
- Water puppet show
- Tea & coffee free with breakfast
- English speaking guide on board
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Spa and Massage Services
- Transfer Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Harbor - Bai Tu Long Bay - Mua Hoa
7:30 – 08:00: Optional pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter).
12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Hon Gai harbor.
12:30 – 13:00: Check-in, enjoy the welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Have lunch in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather condition) while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15:30: Arrive at Mua Hoa area to enjoy swimming or kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains
17:30: Back to the boat for refreshing yourselves in the outdoor or indoor Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or enjoying the spa and massage services while cruising to Cap La area.
19:00: Elegant dinner served on board.
20:30: Free time for relaxing, communicating with the staffs, evening activities (watching movie listening to music, squid fishing…). Overnight on Bai Tu Long Bay.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dragon Legend Cruise
- Day 2: Cap La - Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Thien Canh Son Cave
07:00 – 08:00: Start a new day with Tai Chi on the sundeck & morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
08:00 – 08:30: Have breakfast in the fresh air while cruising to Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
9:50: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
11:30: Swimming, kayaking or visiting Thien Canh Son cave.
12:30: Having a BBQ lunch on the beach.
15:00: Back to the boat and start cruising to Cong Dam or Cua Lach area (depending on weather conditions) to explore the mystery Karst Mountains
17:30: Cocktail party and bar demonstration on board to admire sunset
19:00: Having dinner on board.
20:30: Free time for communicating with staffs, evening activities (squid fishing, beauty spa…) and service on board. Overnight on board.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Dragon Legend Cruise
- Day 3: Cap La - Hon Gai Harbor - Hanoi
07:00: Start your day with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
9:30 – 10:00: Start cruising towards the harbor. Enjoy the scenic on the way. Checkout cabin and pack your luggage.
10:45: Buffet lunch will be served.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
13:30 – 14:00: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
17:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Meals: B, L
- This itinerary is subject to change due to the weather or tide condition, the cocktail party can be organized to early or late afternoon without prior notice.
- Luxury van: 7 people maximum. Deluxe van or bus available for groups of 8+
- On the return, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is a great chance to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the Water Puppet show there.
- Visitors not be recommended on board (for safety reason): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Person with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobic, epilepsy.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 7 reviews
Value for money
30 Aug 2018
The four of us recently joined the 3D2N Dragon Legend cruise. This was one of the most breathtaking, most scenic, fabulous(in terms of the daily itineraries) and memorable trips we have had ever experienced! We are truly touched by the great hospitality and the amazing efforts from the crew at all levels especially Wang(the captain), Tony (the crew manager), the young crew member not sure if he was called Truang(sorry could not get his name correctly but he was the young polite, caring and helpful staff who had just joined the company a few months ago. He was the young man who took the photo with my mate with a blue colored sunglasses. Sorry this is the only photo we had of him and he looks unclear, haha) and the head waiter(sorry can't recall his name at all). The food was just amazingly delicious, especially with me being a vegetarian and with allergies to garlic, onion etc. I had the most delicious and local authentic vegetarian food and the crew chefs/waiters (especially the head waiter) were spot on in getting my dietary requirements right! So if you are a vegetarian and with a history of allergies, you will be well looked after by the Dragon Legend crew! It was one of the most memorable, enjoyable and scenic trips especially given the amazing hospitality we received from the crew (especially those mentioned above) who made all this possible- so thank you so much again!
11 Aug 2018
26 May 2018
The 2 night 3 day cruise was absolutely wonderful and such a relaxing way to enjoy Halong Bay. The rooms were well appointed and the bed was large and comfortable. My kids age 9 and 11 both enjoyed the activities and excursions. I liked how peaceful and scenic everything was. Our host who's name is Long (as in Ha Long Bay - Long he liked to say) was very kind and accommodating. He checked in on us often and even entertained the kids with magic tricks. All of the staff was attentive and we highly recommend this trip for families and even romantic couples.
09 Apr 2018
We did a 2 night tour on the dragon legend. The facilities were good quality and the food was amazing. The rooms were larger than expected. Exceeded expectations and the staff were accommodating and friendly. Especially coco, smiley, tony. Just double check you can swim both days. Highly recommend the company.
06 Mar 2018
We recently went on the Dragon Legend cruise for 3D2N. The cruise was wonderful, you are surrounded by fantastic scenery from the minute you leave the harbour. This is then complimented by the excellent customer service and delicious food. My wife and I have an open pallet so it was enjoyable to try so many different dishes, particularly the sea food. The rooms are beautiful and far better then our expectations. We were on our honeymoon and the crew did stuff to make us feel special, which was really appreciated. The tour guides were Mr Smiley and Coco who did a great job of keeping all the guests informed of the activities and itinerary, whilst supplying us with good entertainment. We would recommend this to anyone, as they cater for families, couples and groups of friends.