What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
This excursion is designed for those of you searching for a unique adventure. Starts from your hotel, travel by van throughout the countryside and paddy fields before reaching Halong Bay. One day of exploring caves and islands will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Visiting Amazing Cave or TiTop island
- Having 6-hour boat trip to visit the best route of Halong Bay
- Climbing trip to the top of Titop island for panoramic view of Halong bay
- 1 lunch
- A/C private transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Halong bay
- Bottled water (2 sets/pax)
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with seafood + Vietnamese dishes
- Round-trip transfers Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Visit to Titop Island or bamboo boat trip (on request)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Package Travel
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi - Halong - Sung Sot - Ti Top - Hanoi
08.00: Pick up at hotel then transfer to Halong bay (3.5 hours with a short break on the way)
12.00: Arrive in Halong Bay, embark a day trip boat for a cruise on Halong bay. Fresh seafood lunch is served on board while cruising among hundreds of islets to discover unspoilt pockets of Halong bay.
14.00: The boat stops for a visit to the Halong Bay’s largest cave of Sung Sot (Amazing Cave).
After the visit, you have 2 options:
- Visit a floating house. From there, you will take a bamboo boat trip to explore the bay on your own.
- Make a stop at Ti Top island where you can enjoy a swim or climbing to the top of the mountain for panoramic view of Halong bay and wonderful photo shoots.
17.00: Cruise back to the harbor and our car take you back to Hanoi.
21.00: Arrive in Hanoi, say goodbye at your hotel. End of service.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
07 Feb 2019
We spent 1 night on one of the most beautiful boat in Halong Bay the room was nice with a nice bathroom and nice window to admire the bay. A great time spent with the crew and our guide. Many activities including very fun dry fishing and morning tai chi !! We liked to admire the calm, the landscape thanks to the terrace with its deckchairs. We were taken care of the booking, pick up at our hotel until the end of the stay. I recommend the company without problem
24 Nov 2017
25 Oct 2017
Thanks Halong Bay Luxury travel team! We had an excellent trip to Halong Bay. That was a great Private Honeymoon cruise for us: great cruise team, great food, great beautifull view of Halong Bay world heritage...We really enjoy the trip and would like to recommend to our friends. Thanks alot!
24 Apr 2017
My husband and I were really looking forward to a private tour here and had booked this one for my birthday. From the moment we were picked up in our comfortable, air conditioned car with our guide and driver we had a an awesome day. The boat was huge for only the 2 of us, the meal on board (freshly cooked) was enormous (easily enough for 8 people) and had veges, seafood, meat and fruit. The views were amazing and we were kept entertained the whole way by our local guide. We had plenty of opportunity to learn about the legends and history of the place as well as to ask questions about things we wanted to know. Our guide was also a great photographer and knew all the best places and shots for us to take. We would highly recommend both the tour and the company for a great day out.