What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
This combo is a special combination of Hanoi city tour, Halong overnight cruise 2-day tour and Sapa 2-day tours by train. Join this combo, you will have opportunity to explore the elegant architecture and fascinating history of Hanoi, enjoy the peaceful villages and majestic scenery of Sapa, glorious Halong bay of Vietnam and be captivated by the warmth of the friendly people you meet on the way.
- Join interesting itinerary Hanoi city - Sapa - Halong
- Explore Halong bay with thousands of limestone mountains and colorful caves
- Admire the overall pictures of the villages among stunning rice terraces in Sapa
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Superior combo 3*
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Deluxe combo 4*
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Luxury combo 5*
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
- 3 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Train
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Kayaking trip
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Accommodation at 3* hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room) in Sapa
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed
- Day 1: Hanoi city tour
Pickup at the hotel and visit Ho Chi Minh complex including: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closes on Monday and Friday morning. And closes during October) and Museum, Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake - one of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam. Lunch at local restaurant.
Next, visit Bat Trang pottery village (on Monday, Wed and Friday) or Ethnology Museum (on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). Also visit the Literature Temple- Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070. The last stop is Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple and Hanoi’s Old Quarters where you’ll have a chance for some shopping and exploration before tour ends.
- Night 1: Night train to Lao Cai from Hanoi
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area (around 20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train (wooden deluxe train with A/C).
- Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa
Pick up at the train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by a tourist shared bus. Early check in is possible when you arrive if the room available otherwise we will provide you a basic hotel room where you can have shower or relax.
First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes...on the way. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Ta Van then get back to Sapa by jeep or minivan. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Cat Cat & Sin Chai – Night train back to Hanoi
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa. Then taking bus to train station, having local dinner before boarding the train back to Hanoi. Overnight on train
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Hanoi – Halong Bay – overnight on a cruise
Early morning(5:30 - 6:00 am) arrive in Hanoi, take a taxi (pay by your account) to your booked hotel or free time until meet our driver at Opera House 1st Trang Tien street to transfer to Halong by shuttle bus (08.00 - 08.30AM).
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: L, D
- Day 5: Halong - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00. End of tour.
See you at next time!
Meals: B, L
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises ( V'spirit, Lavender, Majestic, Phoenix or similar); 4* cruises ( Syrena, La Pinta, Paloma, Sealife, Pelican or similar); 5* cruises (Azalea, Alisa, Victory Star, Starlight, Signature or similar)
- Sapa accommodation: 3* hotel (Viet Flower Hotel, Hmong Sapa Hotel, Sapa View Hotel or similar)
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- An extra breakfast in the 4th day can be arranged with 10usd/pax at our hotel, then our shuttle bus will pick-up you here
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
11 Aug 2018
After Hanoi city tour, we started first day in Sapa with trekking. Our group members are not really used to trekking so it was quite a struggle for some of us. But we had an excellent guide, Quang. His energetic, cheerful & friendly attitude made it so much more enjoyable and really help to push us forward. Second day was hiking through Cat Cat. The view & experience was amazing. Really calm, peaceful & relaxing. And with Quang around with his very contagious fun attitude, the whole experience was magnified even more. Our team were quite slow & did a number of stops to enjoy the view & some coffee. We even did quite a number of shopping along the hike too! Quang was very patient with us & kept his joyful attitude throughout the hike. He even helped us to take many great group photos! Highly recommend this tour & make sure to ask for Quang. For Halong Bay tour, the pick up from the hotel was very efficient. Rose was very entertaining on the coach trip and had some interesting commentary. Halong bay is a beautiful place, we visited a cave and a beach for swimming. The swimming was lovely, as it was very hot. Overnight on the boat was great, the food was lovely and plentiful. The next morning was the highlight, with Kayaking, it was so peaceful only 2 v’spirit boats there. The views were amazing. Would definitely recommend this tour and would like to thank Rose for an amazing trip. In conclusion, this tour is excellent for people would like to have memorable experience in Northern highlights.
20 Apr 2018
We book the combo directly. Thanks Huyen to give us an advice for the tour. We went night train to Sapa with Deen picking us up from our hotel to railway station. The sights and landscapes are just beautiful and worth the trip to Sapa alone. This tour did however stand out, as our guide during the tour was the best we experienced during our whole trip. He was knowledgeable, helpful, cheerful and everything in between. He made the difference between a good and a great tour. Will highly recommend. The city of Sapa itself is a touristy hell. Avoid the usual tourist traps and find smaller, less centrally placed restaurants with good reviews. V'Spirits and our tour guide Hoang were excellent and very organized. We enjoyed everything on the itinerary. The cave tour and kayaking was our favourite and the food was very good. Highly recommend choosing Asia Package Travel.
06 Apr 2018
Our family did the 3.5km trek to Cat Cat village and the 12 km trek in the valley to a couple of other villages. Our guide Quang was fantastic! He interacted well with our group of a number of different nationalities and abilities, ensuring everyone was engaged. He shared some stories and a lot of information about the cultural,lives of the local groups in each location. The 3.5km trek was an easy afternoon adventure, our trek the following day was in the rain, but still easy enough for us to complete. Our hotel hired us rubber boots which were a must to navigate the streams and muddy tracks. In spite of the weather we still had a fab day, and I would encourage everyone to ignore the weather, it's a pretty amazing day in any conditions. We loved our cruise in Halong Bay with Rose. Her commentary and hosting was charming. Our rooms were comfortable and clean. The food was great - so much! - and they accommodated one vegetarian and one with no seafood in our family of four without problem. The dining room was very elegant with its dark wood and glass. Good activities on offer and even though you are amongst lots of boats, it never felt like we were in a crowded location. The bus we were transferred on could have been a bit more modern and comfortable for the 3 hour trip but this is a minor quibble. This company was middle in price but we felt we got great value for money for our Halong Bay experience.
17 Feb 2018
Great service, quick response to our questions and the sales executive, Tracy is very helpful throughout our trip. Everything was great. Really like the arrangement for our short trip in Vietnam. Would highly recommend this company. You won't regret it. I think it's by far, the most satisfying service I have ever had.
06 Jan 2018
I had a very good experience with this great organisation. Had great overnight cruise on Halong Bay. Took overnight train to Sapa for enjoyable trekking. All excellent and great value . Highly recommend.