What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Da Nang
Suitable : Friends, couples, Family with kids
Type : Land tour
A special trip will give you a memorable visit of three famous destinations in the center of Vietnam including Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An. Highlights of this trip are visit to the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, excursion of Marble Mountains, Lang Co beach, discovery My Son holly land and full day Hue city tour.
- Join an interesting itinerary : Hoi An ancient town, Hue city, Da Nang, My Son holly land
- Discover old architectures in Hoi An such as Tan Ky old house, the Japanese - covered bridge
- Understand the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom
- Visit royal constructures like Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Join tour ticket
- Hue Folk song ticket
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Pick up and transfer as program
- Half board meals (Breakfasts at hotels & set menus)
- Twin sharing standard room basic: hotels in Hue (Carnary hotel, Sport hotel...); in Hoi An (An Phu hotel, Vinh Hung 3 hotel...)
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Da Nang arrival
Pick up at Da Nang Railway Station or Da Nang Airport transfer to Hoi An. Check in.
PM: Walking to visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, shopping at the silk streets of Hoi An. Overnight in Hoian.
- Day 2: Hoi An – My Son Holy Land – Hue
Breakfast. 7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel and leaving Hoi An for My Son Holy Land. Arriving in My Son - the Holy land surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Acient buidings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
14.30-15.00 pickup and transfer to Hue by open bus, stopover at Lang Co beach (subject to time and operating conditions). Drop off at hotel in Hue for check in and free time.
- Day 3: Hue city tour
AM: Breakfast. Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, Performing Programs Of VO KINH VAN AN - Vietnam Traditional Cungfu and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Hue see off
Breakfast. Free until transfer to Hue airport (or Railway station).
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
16 Jan 2019
My family of 3 were fortunate to have 2 different guides throughout our trip in Hue and Hoi An. They both spoke good English and were very knowledgable. Their amiable personality was a bonus. It goes to show that their service standards are consistent. If you are looking for a very local and comfortable experience, please join their tour.
29 Dec 2018
We join a group tour around Hoi An, Danang & Hue for a 3 day. The tour guide was extremely attentive & thoughtful. We were very well-taken care of. The tour was well-planned. The food places were all amazing and not your typical tourist grub. They truly showed us a side of Vietnam we’d remember forever!