What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Hanoi Capital is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart, Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. In this excursion, you have chance to visit to many famous sites of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One - Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoa Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and Vietnam museum of ethnology.
- Visit Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple
- Enjoy a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarters at the end of the day
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda and Vietnam museum of ethnology
- 1 Lunch
- A/C private transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Cycle ride around Hanoi Old Quarters
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi Centre - Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum - Tran Quoc Pagoda - Vietnam museum of ethnology - Hoan Kiem Lake - Hanoi Old Quarters
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at 8:00 then transfer to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and Vietnam museum of ethnology.
Lunch in local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Temple of Literature. Continue visiting Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple. Enjoy a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarters at the end of the day and drop off at your hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, good shoes and cash
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples, pagodas and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
01 Feb 2019
Our guide was excellent. He had excellent English skills and a wealth of knowledge about the history of Hanoi. He was a very pleasant and humerous guide and made us all feel very welcome. Highly reccomend this tour
02 Jan 2019
Thanks for a great walking tour. Lots of interesting sights and insights to Hanoi. A really good way to start your time in Hanoi. Good to know all the local tourist detination. Finished of with a beautiful cup of Vietnamese Egg Coffee. Vietnamese coffee beans, coconut juice and honey.
16 Mar 2018
We took a private day tour. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. We visited everything we wanted to see. Had a great lunch and good driver. There was also a cyclo tour included. We would recommend this tour if you are in Hanoi and want to see a lot.