What you’ll get
Duration : 9 days / 8 night(s)
Departure : Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T80VTP03
With this 9 day tour through Indochina, you will have opportunity to explore the mysterious temples and breathtaking landscapes of Cambodia and Laos. From floating villages to towering ancient temples and mysterious, Buddha-filled caves this tour takes you deep into the wonders of these two beautiful countries.
- Take a trip to Siem Reap to explore the wonder of the world Angkor temples and floating life on Tonle Sap lake
- Visit Phnom Penh with the National Museum and the Royal Palace – home to the Royal family and the opulent Silver Pagoda
- Cruise along a Mekong River to admire a collection of budda statues in Pak Ou Caves before embarking on a cultural tour of Luang Prabang
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private Tour Price
Size : 20 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Prices per person double occupancy in 3-star hotel
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 8 Breakfasts
- A/C transfer, Airplane
- Price Includes
- English-speaking guides
- Transportations by private car with A/C
- Accommodation (3 star hotel in average)
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions
- 3 flights: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap, Siem Reap - Pakse, Pakse - Luang Prabang
- Price Excludes
- Vietnam & Cambodia Visas
- Beverages & other personal expenses
- International Flights, insurance, tipping
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations and nonrefundable flight/train ticket…
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received/confirmed by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phnom Penh Arrival
Welcome to Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s vibrant and bustling capital city. Despite its recent turbulent history, Phnom Penh’s wide tree-lined boulevards and faded colonial mansions hold an undeniable charm. Upon arrival, your guide and driver will meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel for check-in.
Accommodation: Hotel in Phnom Penh
- Day 2: Phnom Penh City Tour – Fly to Siem Reap
Spend the day on a tour of Cambodia’s vibrant capital city. Start by learning about the Khmer Rouge and Cambodia’s recent, bloody history on a guided tour of the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the notorious Choeung Ek “Killing Fields”.
After lunch in the downtown, visit the National Museum and the Royal Palace – home to the Royal family and the opulent Silver Pagoda.
In the late afternoon, take a short flight to Siem Reap, the provincial capital and gateway to the ancient Angkor Temples. Designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, the Angkor Archaeological Park encompasses dozens of temple ruins including Bayon, Banteay Srei and the legendary Angkor Wat. Upon arrival, your tour guide and driver will welcome you at the airport and drive you to the hotel to check in.
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap
- Day 3: Siem Reap – Angkor Temples
Enjoy an entire day dedicated to discovering the mysterious Angkor temples. Wake before dawn and take a “tuk-tuk” ride to visit the magnificent Angkor Wat - the largest Khmer temple and finest example of Angkorian art and architecture.
After that return to hotel for breakfast then set back out on the tour to visit the jungle-entwined temple, Ta Prohm. From there you will proceed to Angkor Thom’s imposing South Gate, topped with the four serenely smiling faces of Avalokiteshvara. Next, visit Bayon Temple, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Spend the rest of the day to enjoy swimming at the pool of hotel or take a short walk to Old Market in the center of Siem Reap City.
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap
- Day 4: Siem Reap – Bantaey Srei – Tonle Sap Lake
After breakfast, drive 25 kilometers to the countryside to see the “gem” of the Angkor area: Banteay Srei Temple. Banteay Srei, also known as “Citadel of the Women”, remains the best preserved temple in Cambodia. It displays some of the finest examples of classical Khmer Art as this small temple is noted for its truly remarkable fine bas-reliefs. Banteay Srei is unique in that it is constructed of pink sandstone, which is seen nowhere else in Angkor.
Return to your hotel for lunch break then continue to visit Tonle Sap in the afternoon. Immerse yourself in the rich culture surrounding Siem Reap on a boat tour along the Asia’s largest freshwater lake, where you will have the opportunity to learn about life on the lake. This visit includes: flooded forest, floating village, crocodile & fish farm…
(Due to low water levels during the dry season, the boat trip is possible from July to February, however, an alternative floating village at Chong Kneas can be arranged instead).
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap
- Day 5: Siem Reap – Fly to Pakse
This morning is free at your leisure before taking the flight to Pakse, the capital city of Champasak province of Southern Laos, sits at the confluence of the Mekong River and the Se Don (Don River). Upon arrival, your guide and driver will welcome and transfer you to hotel.
Rest of the day you are free at leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Pakse
- Day 6: Pakse – Wat Phu Temple – Elephant Riding – Khong Island
This morning, continue the trip to UNESCO World Heritage Site, Wat Phou a spectacular pre-Angkorian temple. Then a short stop at Ban Nong Bune will give you the opportunity to observe wood carvers at work before continuing to Ban Kiet Ngong a small Lao village where you will embark on a 90 minute elephant ride through the forest up to Mount Asa.
Ride through the Xe Pian Protected Area whose wetlands and forest offer a biodiverse ecosystem. This tour program was developed to provide the local villagers with a sustainable tourism project from which they can get profit. Continue on to Khong Island, the biggest island in Southern Laos and the start of the 4,000 islands (Siphandon) region.
Accommodation: Hotel in Khong Island
- Day 7: Khong Island – Khone Phapheng Waterfall – Fly to Luang Prabang
After breakfast, explore Siphandon. During the rainy season, the Mekong River reaches a breadth of 14 kms, the river’s widest reach along its 4,350 km journey from the Tibetan Plateau towards the East Sea of Vietnam; when the river recedes, it leaves behind thousands of islands and islets.
You first hike along its ancient railway in Khong Island built by the French in 1897 in order to bypass the powerful rapids when transporting goods from Cambodia. You then drive to Khone Phapheng waterfall, which spans 14km across the width of the mighty Mekong River, is listed as the world's widest waterfall. More akin to tumbling rapids than a waterfall from a Western perspective, it is still quite impressive, especially during the rainy season when the water is running fast and furious.
In the afternoon, drive back to Pakse Airport to take the flight to Luang Prabang, the best preserved city in South East Asia. Upon arrival, your guide and driver will welcome you and transfer you to hotel in town for check in.
Accommodation: Hotel in Luang Prabang
- Day 8: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Caves – City Tour
After breakfast, you will take the cruise along a Mekong River to Pak Ou Caves, where you will discover gold-lacquered Buddha statues of all shapes and sizes nestled deep in the limestone caverns. Embarking on a cultural tour of Luang Prabang in the afternoon, you will visit the Royal Palace (official name "Haw Kham") which was built in 1904 during the French colonial era for King Sisavang Vong and his family; the gilded temples Wat Mai and Wat Xieng Thong.
You then climb up to the top of mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as a panoramic view of the city at sunset and the Mekong River. From there, we explore the Night Market where you can find a lovely selection of handmade textile made by local and hill tribe people surrounding Luang Prabang.
Accommodation: Hotel in Luang Prabang
- Day 9: Luang Prabang Departure
This morning is free at your leisure for last minute shopping or sightseeing before transferring to airport to catch your departure flight.
- Visa to Cambodia and Laos is easily get on arrival airport. 2 photos (3cmx4cm) is needed.
- Please be aware that flight times, hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. If the proposed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be offered.
- All hotels are rated according to local standards.
- All itineraries are flexible and can easily be altered to suit your needs and interests.
- Please contact one of our travel consultants for more information.
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
08 Nov 2018
We are still on our tour with one stop left. Everything has been outstanding from airport pick up to all the tours we have taken. The drivers and guides have been outstanding. I am so glad that we book the tour as I do not believe we would have seen all we have. Just wished I remembered all the guides n drivers names...outstanding outstanding
26 Oct 2018
This trip was one of the best I have been on - a great range of activities but with the opportunity to do your own thing as well. The company of 'like minded' travellers was fantastic - lots of laughs and good memories. The insight of the guides, Nak and Lao, was excellent and their willingness to share their personal stories added to my understanding of Cambodia and Laos.
20 Jan 2018
Our trip was great. Organisation and communication was pretty clear and efficient both before the trip started and during it as well. In Vietnam we were participating in day trips, mostly in large groups. In Cambodia and Laos we had private guides and transportation. The guides were particularly good for that part of the trip. During the day time the schedule is pretty comprehensive, but the evenings are usually free. The hotels we stayed are were good and well located. We recommend the trip as it allows one to visit and see the highlights of many places in a short period of time.