What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phong Nha
Suitable : Friends, Active Traveller, People have good health, over 18 years old
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DDT07
Our 4-hour Phong Nha by Bicycle Tour will give you an opportunity to get up close with village life in Phong Nha, with our professional guide and high quality mountain bikes on a short 4-hour tour.
- Enjoy delicious local lunch
- Take a biking trip with professional tour guide
- Visit Tram and Me villages by high quality mountain cycle
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Pick up from Phong Nha
- Guided 4-hour bicycle tour
- Local BBQ Lunch, and water,
- Canoe, Ferry Crossing Ticket
- Transfer to accommodation,
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers or souveniers
- Others not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Phong Nha - Me & Tram Villages - Chay Lap village - Phong Nha
8:00 - 8:30 Pick up from hotel in Phong Nha
8:30- 9:30 Phong Nha to ferry crossing
9:30 - 10:30 Tram Village
10:30 - 11:30 Me Village
11:30 - 12:30 Chay Lap BBQ
12:30 - 13:00 Chay Lap Swimming
13:00 - 13:30 Transfer to Hotel in Phong Nha
- You are recommended to bring comfortable clothes, shoes, sunscrean, hat, sunglasses and bug spray, rain poncho/jacket.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 11 reviews
Value for money
20 Mar 2019
My boyfriend and I had a half day tour in Vietnam, and the trip exceeded our expectations in every way. We took many pictures on the way. The services were all extremely good. And it would be nice if there was more opportunity to try different tour style in Vietnam.
09 Mar 2019
We had a beach trip in Danang and came to Quang Binh to find more interesting. This was just a plus tour of us, but it was so amazing. We had a wonderful time to bike through small road and smile with the local people. They were so friendly. We gave kids here candy and they were so happy, kids were so innocence in anywhere.
03 Mar 2019
I already fell in love with my trip! The weather was hot and sunny, and the guide gave his conical hat to my son, very nice. Biking through the green rice fields and it was so beautiful, the road was a bit rugged, but it was not a problem. Totally enjoyed this trip!!!
01 Mar 2019
Back to Japan 3 days, my head is floating with the nice memories in Phong Nha, Vietnam. I realized Vietnam is more beautiful than any pieces of advertising, the nature is so beautiful and people are friendly. Especially, I was so impressed with my Phong Nha bicycle hafl day, it was so fun. My guide, a young man is very talkative and cute, he know a bit Japanese and sometimes ask me interesting questions by Japanese.
10 Feb 2019
Such a beautiful country! My mind was blown up by the beautiful landscape. Biking trip was so fun. Thanks God, the weather was not too hot and extreme, quite comfortable, it was windy and sunny. My group and I were so impressed with the local here, they were so friendly and kind. Great to join!!