What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City/ Hanoi
Suitable : honeymoon, couple.
Type : Land tour
Phu Quoc Honeymoon 4 days tour is a special offer to couple. This is really a happy honeymoon vacation for 4 days in the pearl island - Phu Quoc island. With our tour, you have romantic time to enjoy happiness and sweet love with your partner. Enjoying Cozy dinner or BBQ lunch or relaxing crystal sandy beach of Phu Quoc is one of memorable experiences.
- Have romantic meals served with delicious seafoods
- Enjoy the most happy time in the most beautiful island
- Relax on white sandy beach and take photos saving your sweet honeymoon
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Airport transfers
- A/C transport for tour
- Meals as indicated
- English speaking guide
- Resort accommodation (4*)
- Price Excludes
- Drinks & other meals
- All kind of airfares
- Travel insurance
- Tips and other personal services.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Saigon/Hanoi – Phu Quoc
Pick up at your hotel in Saigon/Hanoi for the flight to Phu Quoc. On arrival, pick up and transfer to the resort for check in your honeymoon room. Free time at your leisure. Cozy dinner will be served at the restaurant for honeymooners.
Overnight at resort in Phu Quoc
- Day 2: Phu Quoc Explorer
Phu Quoc is famous with various small islands, An Thoi archipelago in the South or Mong Tay & Doi Moi islets in the North. Most of them are uninhabited!
A get-away to a wild island with some one special is the romance of a lifetime. You will know the meaning of remote and undiscovered as we head out in our own charter boat to explore a hidden beach on an uninhabited island
Our devoted team is always available to make the most of your day. A delicious BBQ lunch shall be served on the beach accordingly. Overnight at the resort.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Phu Quoc free day
Free day to enjoy yourselves on the crystal sandy beach of Phu Quoc. Overnight at the resort.
- Day 4: Phu Quoc – Saigon/Hanoi
Free time at your leisure until pick up time to Ho Chi Minh City to catch your connecting onward flight
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
20 Dec 2018
A very convenient way to get to know other islands around Phu Quoc. The information given by the tour guide is clear and helpful. Good choice of islands where the sand is real fine. The programm is good scheduled. Would recommend it to other friends.
14 Dec 2018
Through out both our trips we were able to go at our own pace and spend as little or as long as we wanted at each place . Going as a private trip we were shown around all the places as a couple and were able to ask lots of questions. Tour Guide's English is very good and he was able to give us lots of information about things we were driving past. At no point did we ever feel under any pressure that we were being taken to places where we were expected to buy anything. He was actually very careful to ensure when we did buy anything that we understood the value of our notes and not to give too much money. He is a very careful driver and manages well on the roads with all the motorcycles. We managed to visit all the places on Phu Quoc that we had wanted to. If you want to see the island and all it has to offer I strongly recommend you get in touch. He is very good at responding to emails and happily answers all of your questions however silly they may seem. Thank you again for making our time on Phu Quoc unforgettable.
06 Dec 2018
05 Dec 2018
It was nice to go to the 3 islands at this price! The rice is handmade packed and pleasant to push the same dish, but communication with people in various countries was taken and I enjoyed it and it was delicious unexpectedly! Haha guide guide? I am also very happy and bright, and at the end I am quite satisfied with this price of letting me jump in from the top of the ship! The beach on the way to stop on the way is cleaner and the deep place to snorkel is normal
01 Dec 2018
Japanese customers were only one pair with themselves, all others were foreigners. Although it was a reasonable fee, I enjoyed it enough, and the lunch on the ship was delicious, so I was able to enjoy foreign exchanges surrounding the table with people from various countries. The guide was friendly and helpful.