What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh city center
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30CBP04
“Cai Be Princess” is one of few private Sampans on Mekong Delta. It is a great choice for travellers who prefer Sampans with traditional design style and ultimate privacy. Let’s join us in this journey to explore brilliant landscapes in every shade of green and fruit gardens . This is also a great opportunity to take a glimpse into the agricultural, rural life of people at the delta region by visiting local workshops that produce rice paper and rice flour cakes to roof panels, from water coconut fronds and homewares from water hyacinths
- Visit local cottage industries
- Experience a trip by rowing sampan
- Enjoy a leisurely bicycle ride exploring rural scenery in Tan Phong island
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Max Adults: 8Show more
Price per person take private day cruise, min=2pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Crew assistance
- Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea
- A 2-hour cruise on board Cai Be Princess
- Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
- Lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant, excluding beverages
- Transfer rountrip Ho Chi Minh - Cai Be pier - Ho Chi Minh
- Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for Crew during cruise
- Car surcharge for Peak Season
- Beverages not specified in above program
- Surcharge for Vietnamese Lunar holiday: 25 USD/ boat, Le Longanier Restaurant: 5 USD/menu/pax
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Tan Phong - Phu An
08:00am pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh center and transfer to Cai Be by road. Meet us at Cai Be jetty at 10:00 am. Your crew is set to welcome you aboard with cold towels and a refreshing drink while the Cai Be Princess sampan sets off for its leisurely cruise towards Tan Phong Islet.
From the boat’s unique vantage point, observe life as it is lived along the river - endless boats both big and small, people working the fields, and brilliant landscapes in every shade of green. Once at Tan Phong Islet, take a short cycling trip through the villages and fruit gardens, looking out in particular for the red, spiky rambutan with its deliciously sweet flesh, the specialty of the islet. Make stops along the way to visit local cottage industries where families make everything from rice paper and rice flour cakes to roof panels from water coconut fronds and homewares from water hyacinths.
From the islet, travel via rowing sampan through the peaceful, narrow canals, back to the Cai Be Princess where you’ll continue on to the village of Phu An. Your cruise ends at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this elegant colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river surrounded by fruit trees, giving you a sense of how the privileged class lived in Indochina times.
After lunch at approximately 2:30 pm, take a short walk along the canal towards Ba Bon Bridge where your vehicle awaits to drive you back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money