What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Mien Tay Cruise will bring you to explore the unique and colorful life on Mekong Delta. We will cruise in numerous small canals and arroyos to experience the daily life of local people along the riverbeds: floating markets, orchards, local school and fruit production factories. Especially, you will have a good chance to take a morning walk along the banks of Mekong River and find yourself lost in the beauty of Mekong Delta and local culture in each village.
- Explore the most interesting destinations in Mekong Delta: Cai Be, My Tho, Sa Dec
- Walk for visiting a handicraft village of the local people then sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits
- Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 32 m2 Max Adults: 16
Bed size: singleShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Route transfers
- All entrance fees
- English or French speaking guide on board
- Boat cruising featured in the program in details
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- All meals as mentioned (L=lunch, D=dinner, B= breakfast) and overnight on board
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: HCMC - Sa Dec - Cai Be
-07h30am: pick up at hotel in Saigon then route for Sa Dec (150km).
-11h00am: arrive Sa Dec, visit Sa Dec town where Marguerite Duras famous novel Lover was set and made famous by the film L’Amant, the Marguerite Duras story and explore this town.
-Visit the lively Sa Dec food market and primary school headed by Magueritte Duras, Huynh Thuy Le Old House, Kien An Cung, Cao Dai Temple.
-Visit a local garden by walking or biking along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields & orchards.
-13:00: Embark Mien Tay sampan, welcome drink and check in Mien Tay sampan.
-Lunch served on board.
-After lunch, cruise depart from Sa Dec to Cai Be via My Thuan, a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river. Up to river tide, stop en route to visit brickyard handricarft villages a long the Mekong River.
-Relax on boat while sipping an aperitif.
-Dinner and overnight on board in Cai Thia – Hoa Khanh.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mien Tay Sampan
- Day 2: Sa Dec - Disembark
-Breakfast on board while seeing activities on Mekong River in Cai Be in the sunrise.
-In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river.
-After breakfast, check out luggages to small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning.
-Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits.
-Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River.
-Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families.
-Lunch served at River View Restaurant of Mekong Lodge.
-After lunch, boat return Cai Be tourist pier then disembark and route for Saigon. END TOUR.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.5Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
29 Mar 2014
I would like to reintroduce Ho Chi Minh for wanting to do the Mekong River tour again. Tourist bus, four seater boat, snake, bee, 20 seater boat, lunch, same boat, bus, big statue of Buddha. Each one was long and fulfilling. I got caught and regret that there were only a few photos taken during the cruise. Even with a similar view from the ship, you will have 30 photos taken, that precious sensation will revive.