What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
There are only two very spacious cabins at 22 square meters each on Valentine Premium Cruise. In addition to their generous size, all the cabins feature en-suite bathrooms, which not only contain a large shower with rainfall and handheld massage showers but a full bath with Jacuzzi as well. Valentine Premium is the perfect choice for discerning travelers seeking an exclusive choice for their holiday in Halong bay.
- A luxury cruise with 2 cabins in total, daily departure from Tuan Chau port
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long Bay - Cua Van village - Luom Bo - Titop island)
- Luxurious service and activities (cave discovering - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi)
- Perfect for those seeking a more exclusive and intimate experience.
- 1 Breakfast,1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Private car from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Insurance
- Price Excludes
- Kayaking, Beauty Spa Services, Massage
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
07.30 - 08.30: Optional pickup service by shuttle bus in Hanoi Old quarter area
12.30 Boarding our boat at Tuan Chau Port – enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13.15 – 14.00 Passengers enjoy the deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch. Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
14.00 – 16.30 Cruise through Halong Bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas including Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Finger Islet.
16.30 Passengers have time to reveal Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave) that is one of the largest one on Halong Bay. Listen to the presentation of tour guide about the system of stalactite and stalagmite insight. It has some very beguiling legends.
18.00 Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
18.00 – 18.30 Attend the Fruit and Vegetable carving lesson led by our Head Chef. During the lesson, the chef will conduct Fruit and Vegetable carving, showing the guests how we decorate and make some traditional Vietnamese food.
18.00 -19.00 First of two Happy Hours! Buy one drink get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
19.30 Dinner is served to the guests.
20.45 Evening activities. Board games like cards or Parcheesi are available, as well as massage service (massage service is available throughout the cruise). Also, everyone can try their luck at squid fishing on the boat with help from the crew.
21.00 – 22.00 Second Happy Hour! Buy one drink get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
23.00 End of Program for Day One.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Valentine Premium Cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
06.45: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
07.00: Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (lasting for about 30 minutes).
07.45 – 9.00: Guests are transferred by tender to the Titov Island. About one hour is spent on the island, allowing time to climb to the peak for a breathtaking 360-degree view of the Bay (there is also an expansive viewing deck half way up).
After the climb, there is time left to relax on the beach and have a swim.
09.00: Upon returning to the boat, guests will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please collect all of your belongings from the cabins and leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
09.30: Enjoy a full breakfast in the dining room. Bills are settled after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.00: Arrive at Tuan Chau port, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
02 May 2018
The Valentine cruise itself was superb. Its a five berth boat but we were the only guests. We took the overnight cruise with a view to having a relaxing couple of days before return to hectic Hanoi. It was very relaxing and we felt very spoilt. The food was delicious, there was so much of it too. The barman was on hand 24/7 as was the tour guide (Hugh) and they really looked after us, also giving us time plenty of private time for ourselves. Squid fishing was great fun. The only disappointment was Halong bay itself. It really is a very beautiful place and a UNESCO site but the rubbish in the water is so sad to see. Also we did not expect so many boats it really was crowded. I still feel privileged however to have seen it now as I can only see the pollution worsening .
31 May 2017
We spent two days and one night on the junk Valentine to visit Halong Bay. The junk offered two bedrooms just for our friends and us. A unique experience of having a boat and its crew at your disposal. Private boat to visit atypical places. The room had a king size bed and a rather small bathroom but with an impeccable shower and jaccuzi. The chef took the opportunity to concoct us delicious meals with seafood. To live absolutely.
25 May 2017
we did a 2 day cruise and 1 night on the junk Valentine, we were delighted with the quality of the boat and the benefits on board. The cabins are very comfortable, the food is fine and the service is professional and friendly. There are only 5 cabins for 2 people, so it's very quiet and intimate. A beautiful experience!