What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HEP10
Handicraft villages are an exciting point of culture that can not be missed during the travelers’ discovery of Vietnamese culture when they are in Hanoi. This trip will enable the tourists to have a good look at and experience two most famous traditional villages including the pottery village of Bat Trang and the traditional painting village of Dong Ho together with a leisure visit to But Thap Pagoda and Dau Pagoda , among the finest pagodas in the country’s north and known as Vietnam’s first Buddhist centre.
- Visiting handicraft villages and learning about Vietnamese pottery
- Exploring the Bat Trang Pottery Village or Dong Ho Village
- Taking a visit to But Thap Pagoda and Dau Pagoda known as Vietnam’s first Buddhist centre
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 12
Bed size: N/AShow more
Price per person take private tour, min=2pax up
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C private transfer
- Price Includes
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Bat Trang village - Dong Ho village - But Thap Pagoda - Dau Pagoda - Hanoi
08.00 Tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel then transfer to the pottery village of Bat Trang, the famous village is situated approx 15 outside of Hanoi, surrounded by fertile farmland. Watch the artisans forming, painting and glazing their products, which are then baked for several days in huge kilns.
Continue with the visit to Dong Ho Village, well-known for its wooden paintings.
12.30 Local lunch at the restaurant.
Then, take a short drive to visit But Thap Pagoda and Dau Pagoda. These two pagodas are among the finest and oldest pagodas in the country’s north and known as Vietnam’s first Buddhist centre. After the visit, transfer back to your hotel, drop you off at the hotel.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
27 Jan 2019
This is apparently the oldest pagoda in vietnam. It has an amazing history so best go with a guide to tell you all about it. Many people were there praying and leaving offerings. Right on the river, so a bonus was catching a breeze whilst walking around.
01 Oct 2018
What a fabulous place - here is where Buddhism was first introduced to Vietnam-so much history and so many ancient relics and religious statues -including one extremely large Buddha currently being restored. Don't miss visiting